In the US, they want to block TikTok, while Roskomnadzor persecutes any dissent in Russia, thus blocking all social networks and streaming platforms, even FB is affected.
For us affiliates, this is certainly not a rosy perspective. In this article, we will talk about the current situation with traffic in the market and offer solutions that will help you earn good money.
Earlier, we wrote about the fate of TikTok. And now we are going further to talk about Facebook.
Is it worth running traffic from Facebook in 2023?
In general, the decision to run or not to run traffic from Facebook depends on the goals and objectives of each individual media buyer.
However, let’s not forget about the advantages of FB:
- Unlike other social networks, Facebook has a high-quality pixel and precise targeting options that allow for higher conversions and ROI than other platforms like TikTok, Snapchat, and Twitter;
- Facebook also has a large volume of traffic, with an audience of over 2 billion users;
- Synchronized with Instagram.
However, it’s important to remember the potential risks associated with violating the platform’s rules, of which there are many.
For example, let’s take Russia. Restrictions on advertising in this country are not critical, as you can use accounts for other GEOs or use proxy servers while sitting in Russia and continue to launch advertising campaigns.
However, the risk of having your account cut off is very high.
What product to run on Facebook in 2023?
Facebook has become more strict with media buyers and affiliates, especially in 2023. The platform now positions itself as a defender of users against anything it deems harmful to them:
- Regarding danger and discrimination – it is prohibited to discriminate against anyone or sell illegal and dangerous substances. If you are involved in Nutra, for example, your creatives featuring a skinny girl may offend body-positive women, and that’s bad because you will definitely get banned.
- Regarding fraud – advertising must not promote goods, services, schemes, or offers aimed at deceiving or misleading people, especially for money. Slots and gambling can also get you banned, depending on your ingenuity.
- Regarding content – it may sound strange, but it’s true that FB protects its users from content. It is forbidden to publish ads that contain shocking or sensational material, scenes of violence, adult content. It is also prohibited to post other controversial material, such as content that implies or creates a negative self-image in someone for the promotion of weight loss, dietary, or other health-related products. As you can see, the ban factor is inevitable for advertising accounts, regardless of whether they use white, gray, or black products. However, if you use white products, your account may live longer.
As you may have already understood, the ban factor is inevitable for advertising accounts, regardless of what products they use – white, gray, or black. However, if you use white products, the account can live longer.
The next thing that can happen to you is freezes. They can come in the form of PHL (prohibition of advertising activities) or payment risk, when Facebook does not block your account, but does not allow you to launch ads until a personal review is passed. They can occur in response to any activity, such as adding a new card, placing an ad, or simply logging into the ad account.
Don’t forget that on Facebook, each account has a set limit on the maximum amount that can be spent on advertising per day. If your ads fail moderation or if the system does not trust your account, the maximum daily budget may be limited to a certain amount, for example, $50, $25, or $10 per day.
How to avoid getting banned and drive traffic to Facebook in 2023?
One of the most reliable and safe solutions in affiliate marketing is to switch to white hat products. Nowadays, many media buyers strive to move away from black and gray niches in favor of cleaner and more transparent products.
Affiliate Dragons recommends paying attention to Sweet.TV as one of these products.
The main advantages of working with SWEET.TV content for affiliates are:
- This is a recognizable brand with a high level of trust;
- A huge selection of content that can be used;
- It is a Ukrainian platform, and given the current situation, Ukrainian products are gaining popularity and support from all over the world;
- It is a fully white hat product, which automatically simplifies moderation in social and advertising networks;
- High CR and competitive payout.
Dragons are already working with this product, and you can see the results of traffic on Facebook in the pictures below.
The PIN flow offer requires the user to enter a PIN code from an SMS message to complete the subscription. Traffic is driven through the application.
Easy flow – high CR, no fraud, pure profit.
As you can see, the results are quite impressive, with a pleasing CR and a profitable wallet. These offers are definitely worth attention and testing.
If you want to achieve similar results and avoid getting blocked on Facebook, contact our managers.
They are ready to answer all your questions and help with launching the offers.
Facebook remains a leading source of traffic but is subject to changes and tightening, especially in light of economic and political forces. Some countries have even blocked Facebook.
In addition, Facebook moderation is constantly evolving, which means that many offers may be blocked. Therefore, we advise considering alternative white products to improve your results and avoid getting banned. Wishing you all great profits and big successes.
You can also always find us here:
Website: Affiliate Dragons
Instagram: Affiliate Dragons
Linkedin: Affiliate Dragons
Facebook: Affiliate Dragons